Register your player now!
Click on the registration button and get signed up for the 2017 season. We are taking players from 7 years old to 15 years old.
The registration fee is $250 if you register by July 15th. All registrations after July 15th will include a $25 late registration fee.
Here is what your player will receive:
- Top Quality Equipment Rental (Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Padded Pants)
- Helmets are Professionally Inspected, Tested, Cleaned, Re-Conditioned and Certified every 2 years by Schutt Helmet Manufacturer. Helmets are replaced every 6 years.
- 2 Jerseys (Home/Away) that each player can keep at the end of each season.
- Last Name Embroiderd on Each Jersey.
- The best game and practice fields in the conference at Vista Heights Middle School.
- 2 Certified Medical Trainers at Every Game.
- Security Personnel at Every Game.
- Quality trained coaching staffs.
- Footballs and Other Field Equipment for use during practices.
- Free off Season Conditioning.
- 8-9 Games Guaranteed During Season.
- 4 Referees at Every Game.
- Medical Insurance on Each Player (Coverage is active during practices and games)
Do you need financial aid?
We believe all youth should have the opportunity to play football. We have posted our 2017 Financial Aid application. Click the link below and it will take you to the application.
Fill it out and click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
Everyone applying for financial aid MUST PARTICIPATE in our Fatboy Fundraiser!
Fatboy fundraiser info
PLAYERS CAN EARN THEIR REGISTRATION FEE!
For every box of Fatboy Ice Creams you sell you get $10 towards your registration fee. You must sell 25 boxes to pay for your full registration cost.
*All financial aid funds are given depending on need and also a first come, first serve basis.